Yucky! it stinks not having a washer. We have a whole mountain because of this very reason. Hopefully yours ends up being better than ours, though. I swear they found ours at an antique store.
Ahm... no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with 6 kids. Unless you count yourself as kids and my parents as adults? Bleah. I remember the good old times of going to the laundrymat with Mom...
3 comments:
Yucky! it stinks not having a washer. We have a whole mountain because of this very reason. Hopefully yours ends up being better than ours, though. I swear they found ours at an antique store.
Ahm... no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't come up with 6 kids. Unless you count yourself as kids and my parents as adults? Bleah. I remember the good old times of going to the laundrymat with Mom...
That's the pits.
Post a Comment