More of Us

Anne and Alicia had this whole birthday party set up for their dolls, complete with a colorful, egg-shaped candle right in the center.

He is losing the hair on the sides of his head, becasue of the way he sleeps. It reminds me of the military hair cuts.

I love how Hyrum is stealing Katie's water in this one.

We had some friends over for dinner. Their son is in Alicia's pre-school group and she just loves him. He is an only child so he really loved having other kids around to play with. He and Alicia are rolling down the small hill in our yard.

Father's Day was good, but not too busy. We did Ray's dinner request on Saturday night and Jared's on Sunday night. We spent the afternoon with some friends. Jared didn't get any real gifts because I gave it too him early. He got a speaker system for his iphone. He was so excited about it.

We got Hyrum a highchair, because when we are eating dinner he would whine and cry. Now he can sit with us. I have even started feeding him more solid food. He loves it.

Alicia loves to read to Hyrum, and he loves to have her do it. But he does get annoyed with Anne and Alicia's enthusiasm for him sometimes.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I love that high chair. Way better than the bulky plastic things around these parts. I also love the pictures of the stuffie's birthday party! so cute.