Funnies and Oops

These pictures are from my camera. I need to find the cord for my camera so I can charge it.
Hyrum thought that sucking his dad's nose would be fun. This little boy even so far as to clean out his daddy's nose with is tongue. Hence the face.

Family Home Evenin last week.

Katelyn is now refusing to go into nursery. Jared and Ray were in other wards for their callings so I had no choice but to take into sunday school and Relief Society with me. I teach sunday school, so that was interesting. She was crawling on the table and being her typical sly and destructive self. Then after church she fell and scraped up her face pretty bad. She looks so battered.

This is Ray and I in the hospital on Saturday. We were taking some friends shopping in our area. Katie fell and dislocated her elbow. Several hours later we decided something was really wrong and took her in. It must be a common injury because they knew exaclty what was wrong within 2 seconds. They put it back in place (Katie did not like that) and she was running around and playing within less than a minute. The is the first serious injury any of children have had. I guess that is a good record.

1 comment:

Ruth Done said...

I can't believe the amazingly gorgeous place you live in! A dislocated elbow, sounds like it hurts:(