Free Day and River Tour

Last week I was in desperate need of a break. It was a holiday here and we were planning what we were going to do as a family. I told Jared that what I really wanted and needed was just some time off. To not have things asked of me. So he gave me a free day. Ray and Beate took the girls and Jared stayed home to relax with me and take care of Hyrum. I was strictly told to only do what I wanted to do. Heaven!!!!! I just sat on my bed, watched movies and worked on our Christmas stockings (this project has been going since I was pregnant with Anne). It was sooooo nice and I plan on doing it again sometime.

Anyway, the others went on a boat tour down the Danube River to a gorgeous monastary. I really want to do this too.




They even found a beautiful place to skip rocks. Ray said it was perfect. We live in such a gorgeous area.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I remember those stockings! do you have some for the whole fam now?