
I had put her in her bed to play while I was doing some things. When I went to check on her I found like this. Yes, that is a stroller on her lap.
Jared needs to write music sometimes for his business, so he got this digital piano. We named him Harold, but call him Harry for short. Katie loves to open it and push the power button. It seems to be a game I play with her as I turn it back off.I had this fun conversation with Anne as I was doing her hair this morning:
Anne: When I get bigger I will have a baby in my tummy.
Mom: What will you name it?
Anne: Annie.
Mom: Annie, huh? What if it is a boy?
Anne: Hyrum. Hyrum Wash!
Mom: What if your husband doesn't like it?
Anne: He will.
Mom: Do you know who your husband will be?
Anne: Yep, Captain Wash! No...Daddy!!!
1 comment:
I love the conversation at the end. So classic. Where did the wash come from?
Post a Comment