
Katie's language skills have made a real jump in the last 2 weeks. She will mimick words that people say and does a pretty good job too. Some of her new words are:ah-wah=Hyrum
lee-shah=Alicia
An-nee=Anne
Mama=Gma
dow=down
mah=more
baby=dolls and all stuffed animals
She also loved to mimick whatever anyone else is doing, especailly her sisters. I think Alicia is her favorite sister this week. She loves to say her name and gets so excited when she sees pictures of her. She will point and say Alicia's name. On Sunday during the intermediate hymn she was dancing in the aisle. One day she was sitting at the table. She got a small book, held it in one and led some music with her other hand and sang. I love seeing all the cute things she does.
She also has such a mischevieous mind too. She throws things when she is mad and also when I try to take them away from her. She even stomps her foot sometimes when she is mad. The other day she had something she knew she shouldn't have. She hid it behind the door of her room and threw things onto it to hide it. What 2 year old thinks of those things? We have quite a girl on our hands.
2 comments:
That Katie girl! She seems the most like her mom from all the girls, from what I can tell :). Hyrum looks so much older. Man! I can't believe it!!!. love you
i love watching katies silent destruction on skype.
Post a Comment