We had some fun when we would visit Gpa in the hospital. The Anne and Alicia went often with Gma. When they would come home they would tell me that Bahnka took them to see "the river". The hospital has a beautiful and relaxing arburitum. On one of our visits as an entire family Jared, Katie and I got to see it too. They had so much fun running around and releasing some energy.


Poor Katie was so confused by all of it. Each time we would visit, it took her a while to warm up to Bahnka. We are much happier now that he is home.

One of Anne and Alicia's methods to entertain themselves was to play with Bahnka's bed. They manipulated it anyway they could. At one point Anne raised it as high as it could go. I had to get a picture of that.

Hyrum got the whole bed to himself at one point. We had the idea to all hide in the bathroom and call for the nurse, so they would find just Hyrum in the bed. I thought it was a great idea, but couldn't convince the others. Party-poopers!!

The night Ray got home we had our fondue dinner we had saved from New Year's Eve. I decided that it would count for my family b-day dinner too. It was so good.

I also made no-bake cheesecake. There was a miscommunication about who was going to make my cake on my b-day, so we ended up having some Vienetta with the girls. So this for me counted as my b-day cake too.
2 comments:
:) I miss you all! Glad the kids got a kick out of the hospital visits!
Wow- I sure got behind on your posts. I thoroughly enjoyed reading them all, but will save the commenting to the one. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday and Happy New Year's all at the same time. Hyrums blessing looked wonderful and all the fun you've had in between is so great to see captured in your pictures. Keep posting because I love reading (if I haven't said that before!)
Post a Comment