On the last Sunday in December we did Hyrum's baby blessing in the church. We wanted to do it while Richy was still here. Alot of our friends were gone with family for the holidays, but we still managed to fill the circle.

Here are all the men who participated in the blessing. Most of these men either watched Jared grow up or grew up with him.
We didn't do anything after, because of the weather, sickness and so many people being gone. But we did get family pictures.

If you look closely at my hand you can see me holding my glasses. That tells you a bit about how absent-minded I am at times right now...I didn't remember to put them where they couldn't be seen.
6 comments:
Love the family picture! So cute! What a beautiful family.
super cute!!! Love it. Hyrum is such a loved little boy. sad I missed his blessing!
Kristin...while I was in Utah Mom and I looked at this picture together. At the same time we both thought of how amazing you look. I think the word we decided on was "aglow". Seriously, you are so beautiful.
Your family picture is darling. You guys look so happy. Mandi is right you look beautiful.
Look at that little man! How fun! Kristin, you look so beautiful. Cute family.
Hooray a picture with you in it! I haven't seen you in ages! You are gorgeous! I love the family picture and Hyrum is so adorable as to be expected!
Post a Comment