Playdate

Today was a very fun day. We had a playdate with some kids in the ward. So we got everyone ready and packed up. The girls loved being in a new environment and playing with new toys and new people.
Playdough was a big hit. I love the colors of Anne's "pie".
Katie was content to sit back and watch all the goings on.

The little boy's room looked like a war zone after they were done. This gives just a tiny idea what it was like.

I think the sandbox was the most love toy. They squeezed themselves into it.

And of course, running around and being silly was also on the agenda.
We mothers enjoyed talking, relaxing and watching the kids having so much fun together. This is definitely another must do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love play dates! I think they are almost as much fun for the mother as they are for the kids!

Ruth Done said...

I agree! I need the play dates just as much as they do. Looks like fun. You are a nice mom to let them mix playdough colors.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I don't even know where to start in catching up on my commenting. I knew I would be far behind on your blog because you are always up to the most fun of things. I love all the: swimming and yummy treats, new places and cute pictures of your girls. I can't believe how big they all are getting. For a minute I almost thought Alicia was Katie. Keep up the posting. I love it all!