Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
New Hair Cut
This is what we found when we got home from church on Sunday. All we can figure is that she cut it sometime in Nursery. I knew this day was coming. Luckily, I had prepared myself for it.
That is a Mom's worst nightmare!!! My daughter did that the week before we were going to take our family pictures so we had to chop all of her hair off to make it even so all the hair on her head was 2 inches long!! It was not fun!!
I miss my little Annie!!!!! Are you sure she cut it herself? It seems like an odd spot and timing for her. She could have no hair and would still be so adorable. I bet she doesn't even really remember me. That makes me so sad.
Maybe with a nice hair clip you won't notice her little "clip" of hair missing?! When I was her age I cut my bangs and only got 1/2 done, so one side was long and the other side was at my roots. It was not a pretty picture!
Oh so sad! You are right, they all do it sooner or later. The trick is getting them to not do it again. Good thing it was only a piece and she still looks darling!
8 comments:
That is a Mom's worst nightmare!!! My daughter did that the week before we were going to take our family pictures so we had to chop all of her hair off to make it even so all the hair on her head was 2 inches long!! It was not fun!!
ha ha! it was bound to happen!
I miss my little Annie!!!!! Are you sure she cut it herself? It seems like an odd spot and timing for her. She could have no hair and would still be so adorable. I bet she doesn't even really remember me. That makes me so sad.
oh no!! What did you do? haha, I bet you laughed!
wow, they keep scissors in nursery...that's a bit dangerous.
Maybe with a nice hair clip you won't notice her little "clip" of hair missing?! When I was her age I cut my bangs and only got 1/2 done, so one side was long and the other side was at my roots. It was not a pretty picture!
OH NO!!! I would have cried. What would they give her nursery to cut her hair with? Good thing you are a good mom!
Oh so sad! You are right, they all do it sooner or later. The trick is getting them to not do it again. Good thing it was only a piece and she still looks darling!
Post a Comment