Making Pizza

I just wanted to get my wife in one of these blogs as well! Here we are making Pizza with our girls!

I love how Kristin's shirt says "I am the Boss, and everyone can have MY opinion!" How true, how true!

The Girls love to help whenever we do something in the kitchen! Especially when they can get some food in the process!

4 comments:

Kristin D. said...

I am just glad that you figured out who wears the pants in the family. You are so cute!!!

Amy said...

I am glad to finally see a picture with Kristin in it. It has been a while. Your family is so sweet!

Rike said...

I'm glad you guys have that figured out after 4 yrs. of marriage :)Guys, you are adorable! Kristin you look slim and trim. I was waiting for a picture of you. You are such a good looking family.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a great shirt! And such a fun activity. Isn't it funny how fun cooking is/was when you are little. Not so much when you have to do it every day! :)