I learned some fun things about my kids yesterday during Family Home Evening. Anne loves to play in the water, but Alicia doesn't. At least there is one way that Alicia is not like her dad and more like me. But the older Anne gets the more we notice how much she is like her daddy.
We had to wait for a bit for a storm to pass and near the end another storm hit. But we managed to have fun between the rainy moments. We went with our friends, the Schulz family.
We had to wait for a bit for a storm to pass and near the end another storm hit. But we managed to have fun between the rainy moments. We went with our friends, the Schulz family.
Anne loved everything in the pool and had so much fun. There was lots of giggling and laughing from her. Alicia actually went down the slide, but once was enough for her. Not for Anne though.
This is how Alicia looked most of the time. Just standing out and watching. That is my way of swimming too. I like wading,but not swimming.
She wasn't a fan of this pelican, as you can see.
Here is a video of Jared's dive. The dive starts immediately, so just be prepared. I would give him a 9.8 just for splash.
3 comments:
Wow brave man! I don't think I would have the guts to jump off that high and do a stunt like that!
Wow! Mr. Dangerous! We are big fans of swimming at the pool. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment