Time with Dad

Just some special moments with Dad.

When we were at Girls Camp (more to follow) during the testimony meeting Jared, Ray, a friend and his son took the girls to a little park that also had goats.
Anne was so scared to feed them once she got really close. But Alicia had no fear.

I wish we had a playground in our village for our girls. Perhaps in our new town. They look so sloppy here, but hey it is girls camp.
We had Enrichment this past week. I brought the girls into the city and Jared met me at the church after work. Then he took the girls home. Apparently, they got sidetracked. Our local "mall" had these wild boar sculptures. They reming me of the huge cows in crossroads mall in Salt Lake.


Jared is so outnumbered by all his girls. He pretends at times that he feels overwhelmed by it, but he really loves it.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I love that picure of Kaite and Jared. I love how little Licia was fearless of goats...that little buggar cracks me up.

Ruth Done said...

Don't you love cute dad?!! Are you guys moving?

Melani said...

Why are there never pictures of you?