My kids have done tons of funny and cute things lately. Here is just a sampling:

She is just like her mommy; in face and food preferences.

In some ways these two are so alike. Bahnka (Gpa) loves to give them these ice cream sandwiches.

I looked into Alicia and Anne's room the other day and this is how I found Alicia. This is the potty for their dolls. I guess she is almost ready to be potty-trained. The question is if I am ready to go throug the messes again?
2 comments:
Kristin, this is absolutely adorable! AAAAHHHHHRRGGH. I miss these girls so much! My favorite is the "Dad eats too much!) haah.so true! JUST KIDDING! You are a fantastic mom and your kids are exceptional!
I love reading about and seeing pictures of your cute girls. They are so full of personality- in dress and action. Congrats on the new bed, by the way. Happy day.
Post a Comment