New Bed

We had Katie in a cradle. Actually it was the same cradle that Jared and his siblings used when they were babies. We have used it for each one of our girls. Now Katie is too big for it. So Jared and I went shopping for a new crib for her. In the end we decided to give Alicia the new one and give Katie the old crib that Alicia was using. That way it gets less wear and tear. Alicia was kind of brutal to it. Plus the new one had bars that you could take out so she could get in and out on her own. That would have been so useful when I got home from the hospital after my c-section.This is the new bed. She loves it and I love that it is sturdy and really good quality.
Both Anne and Alicia love to get into the bed with toys and books. It sure has been used.

1 comment:

Rike said...

I can't believe the kids are so big now! AAAHHHHH!!! Look at Lica's Hair, its so long! I love and miss those girls and their parents!