Stake Dance

This weekend our stake had a dance. I am not a big fan of dances, but this one was kind of fun. I even got several chances to dance with the main man in my life. We haven't been able to do that in so long without me being pregnant. He is a great dance and I am a lousy follower, but we managed and had fun anyway.

My girls even got a chance to dance with their dad and Grandpa. They had the time of their lives.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Jared and the girls, the girls even have matching shirts. How cute!!!!

Mandi said...

oh kathi, I too was going to comment on the matchiness...you perfect mother you. Where's a picture of you and Jared dancing?!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I too am loving the pictures of the girls dancing with their daddy. I can't wait for the day...