Couples Night Out

This is actually an old even. It is from March. We have a group of couples from the stake who we are friends with. We all got married within a couple years of each other and all now have kids. We like to get all of us together a couple of times during the year.

Our last get-together was to go play Kegeln (not sure how it is spelt). It is very similar to Bowling, but I can actually score in this game. Either it inspired bowling, or bowling inspired it. A lot of the restaraunts here have a couple lanes in the basement.
Katie came with Jared and I. The boys that belonged to the other couples sure did love her. I think we should start taking bids on which of the parents wants her as a daughter-in-law the most.
I knew I was lousy at bowling and now I know I am lousy at this also. My granny ball was the best way for me to make points.
This tactic had some success too.
Jared and his friend, Christopher, spent some time trying to figure out the machine. Don't you just love the vintage feel of the machine and its color scheme. They need a make over.

2 comments:

The Eldredge's said...

Looks like fun!!

Rike said...

ha ha.. I used that technic in Center Parks remember? It didn't work out that well for me! :) I like Bowling better. I feel like with the 3 holes in the ball i have more control. It looks like you had fun. Mandi made an observation, that Germany never changes! I guess that is the same in Kegelplätzen... It is a good thing in many ways. I love Germany the way it is....of course there is things that could use some progress and improvement