Warning: This entry is very photo heavy. I just couldn't narrow the selection down very well.
Last Saturday we were able to spend the whole day together as a family. That is a rare occurance. We took Mandi and Ben to a beautiful garden north of where we live. Jared had the company car because the his family's car broke and they were using ours. Ben got a chance to sit in the passenger seat and go 240 kph on the autobahn. That converts to about 130mph. Mandi and I sat in the back and giggled about so many things.
This park was orginally created by some emporer for his wife, but it never was finished completely. Through the centuries different rulers and owners have added onto it, so it is quite aclectic.
This is one of my favorite parts of the park.
This outing proved once again that we are the goofiest people alive. Here is the evidence:
Exhibit A: Rike and Jared reenacting Romeo and Juliet.
Exhibit B: I always think of when Harry Potter and Hermoine ride the hippogriff when I look at this one.
Exhibit D: What sane person would think of doing this.? Only Ben and Mandi.
My girls have loved having their aunt and uncle around. Anne and Alicia especially love Ben, as the next pictures show.
4 comments:
What a fun park! It looks very beautiful! Looks like you all had a great time. Love the crazy pictures!
oh kristin, you taunt me with how up to date you are on all of these adventures!!! I just love that picture of you and yared...twu lub.
I love the pictures! It looks like ya'll had tons of fun! So glad that Mandi and Ben are there with you!
I love all the pictures. It is such a beautiful park. I wouldn't be able to narrow them down either.
Post a Comment