It Has Been 2 Years

Alicia celebrated her birthday this past week. I tried to make it fun for her and think she had fun.
It actually seems to Jared and I that she is older than her age. She sure has added a who new and unique dimension to our family.
Mandi and Ben surprised us on her b-day by visiting us. They have never met Alicia and Katie. All our girls have really enjoyed getting to know them, so has all of Jared's family. It is going to be so much fun to have them with us for a while.
Alicia favorite food is fries, so I had to plan the rest of her b-day dinner around that. Since she is too young to request a b-day dinner we decided to do hamburgers because it goes great with fries. Ray made them and they were so good.
He also got a little silly. He is always the best entertainment at any meal.
Grandma and Grandpa gave her this really cute outfit for Alicia.
She got lots of book, which is very good because she really loves books right now. They are her most requested toys. Anne loved helping her sister open the gifts. It was hard for her to let Alicia do it alone at times.
Balls are always a good choice, especially ones with the Disney princesses on it.
These bubbles we also a big hit.
Rike's gift was the cake. Anne and Alicia loved watching her decorate it.

The candle had to be lit several times. The first time Anne had it blown out before Alicia could even get of her uncle's lap to do it herself. Then we had to keep relighting it for pictures.
I am so grateful for this sweet girl.

4 comments:

Rike said...

I just want to mention, the ball was my gift as well! I Love Alicia.. She is so cute!You have the cutest kids. I will miss them and you soooo much

Melani said...

Happy birthday!!!! She is so cute!!

PS this is Kathi not Melly

Rachel said...

I can't believe you have 3 little girls. They are so cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! I can't believe she is 2 already. Time goes so fast!