As usual, so fun to catch up on your blog. Grandma and Grandpa's house (either set) is always such a fun place for grandkids to be. Especially when and if there are other kids (cousins) to be with. It looks like your Easter was fun and I absolutely love the fun Spring decor in Germany. I would love to see it in person someday. And finally, it warms my heart that Jared (and you) are getting into American Idol because I am an addict and love hearing others join my ranks.
2 comments:
As usual, so fun to catch up on your blog. Grandma and Grandpa's house (either set) is always such a fun place for grandkids to be. Especially when and if there are other kids (cousins) to be with. It looks like your Easter was fun and I absolutely love the fun Spring decor in Germany. I would love to see it in person someday. And finally, it warms my heart that Jared (and you) are getting into American Idol because I am an addict and love hearing others join my ranks.
How beautiful! What an amazing adventure to live there and be a part of a different culture. Your girls are beautiful just like their mother!
Post a Comment