Christmas morning was a lot of fun for us and the girls. Santa came and brought wonderful gifts. We got a lot of it videoed for my parents, but a lot of the pictures didn't turn out so well. Here are the highlights though:
The kitchen is what Santa brought and the rest of the family supplimented it with the food and dishes. They have spent endless hours making food for us and having so much fun.

Aunt Rike gave them them these really cute fairy outfits. They love them and wear them all the time. As a bonus: in this one you get to see my pregnant belly.

These babies were a smash-hit for Alicia. They go everywhere with her. You can also see her My Little Pony that she got. I have to admit that I am jealous about that gift.
My family has the tradition the lay out all the gifts after they are opened and take a picture of them. It is great to look back and see what you got through out the years.
Anne and Alicia were so excited about all they got. And I love that all of it is the type of toys that encourage them to use their imaginations.

Here is Jared and I's gifts. All the food storage we got is to the left just out of the picture.
2 comments:
I love the laying everything out tradition, usually we get a "before the chaos" shot, but it doesn't always show everything. I am going to steal it. Your girls are so cute in their fairy costumes!
they even have ickle fairy shoes...and looks like you got some fairy shoes/ slippers too...I wish it would let me biggie size these things!
Post a Comment