I haven't been sleeping the past several days, so Jared gave me a chance for a nap yesterday. When I got up this is what I found. Aren't they so cute. I love these two:
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Sweet Moments
I love having my new camera. I have been able to again capture the sweet moments that come each day. Here are a few:
Anne and Alicia love the piano at Gma's house. Anne will "lead" the music when Rike plays. Here they were both playing and singing.
I haven't been sleeping the past several days, so Jared gave me a chance for a nap yesterday. When I got up this is what I found. Aren't they so cute. I love these two:
I haven't been sleeping the past several days, so Jared gave me a chance for a nap yesterday. When I got up this is what I found. Aren't they so cute. I love these two:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh...those were adorable. I love seeing pictures of your day to day life...we sure feel like there are people missing from our family this christmas...love you twista!
You have beautiful childre!
Post a Comment