Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
New boots
We got Anne some boots yesterday for the winter. They are so cute and she loves them too. I am sorry that in all the pictures of my children they are so sloppily dressed, but you moms know how hard it is to keep them looking wonderful.
While I was trying to take the picture of her boots she only wanted to pose sitting, so I got this one too. I think she looks like some kind of cowboy or something.
Anne's hair is so cute--and long! I'll bet she loves her new boots. Spencer got to use his boots for the first time this morning and he loved playing in the snow.
I love kids in boots. I haven't bought any for mine because it's kind of impractical for arizona, but if it ever gets cold, I'm getting some cute boots!
4 comments:
Anne's hair is so cute--and long! I'll bet she loves her new boots. Spencer got to use his boots for the first time this morning and he loved playing in the snow.
I love her sitting stance. She looks like a regular cowboy. I cant' believe how big she is getting!!!
I love kids in boots. I haven't bought any for mine because it's kind of impractical for arizona, but if it ever gets cold, I'm getting some cute boots!
Your kids are adorable! Don't worry about how they are dressed. I definately understand. We are just happy if we get out of our jammies.
Post a Comment