When I got home from my German class I found that St. Nikolaus had come to our house while I was gone. Anne and Alicia had there gifts waiting in their beds.
Alicia got this adorable bear and some chocolate (which obviously we have eaten for her). She loves to suck and chew on the hat.
Anne got a play cellphone that she absolutely loves. It makes sound and a voice that talks to her. She also got a stuffed Rudolf. Both girls really enjoyed their gifts.
3 comments:
How fun! I like that Santa Claus and the birth of Christ are on different days. Sounds like you guys had a good time!
Anne is getting so big. the last time i saw her at the family reunion she was just a little baby and now she is a person. and not to mention we both have an extra child. are you going for 5 girls one boy like your parents? ;)
blaine
I have no idea how many of each we will have, but I hope and think we will have more girls than boys. Jared is alot like my dad in how he is with his girls, very much a girl's dad and he loves it.
Post a Comment