Our Christmas was wonderful. We had Ray's brother, Rudy, and his family with us. Their girls just love Anne and Alicia. Anne thinks she is in Heaven now that she has them to play with. Putting her to bed now is difficult because she is afraid she will miss something.
Anne got an Ironing set and broom.

Alicia got a lot of neat toys too. Anne loved helping her unwrap them and sharing her toys too.

Jared got these dresses for his daughters. He is such a softy.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! The girls are adorable in their dresses.
I love the dresses!!! Anne looks like she knows how to iron. Cute!
I love your blog. I just now found the link and read the whole thing! Your girls are adorable and I love being so updated when we are so far away! We love you all, Merry Christmas!
So cute Kristin! I love the dresses!
Post a Comment