Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family.
Sick family
I have been kept pretty busy lately with my sick girls. First Anne got a type of croup on Monday. I took her too the doctor and got her medication. Then last night Alicia got a fever. Well, this morning I took her to the doctor. She slept so badly last night. Then only way she would sleep is if either Jared and I were holding her. Jared is still sick but let me sleep at first. I woke up at 3am and found him downstairs on the couch with her. Before we could get to bed Anne woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep. We had both girls in our bed with us watching a movie. We finally got Anne back to bed and then tried to get some sleep too. I had to hold Alicia in my arms while laying down and trying to sleep. Today she is very hoarse and whines constantly. It breaks me heart. I do love how cuddly she is and how Anne is all about her mom right now. It makes me feel very loved. I am so grateful I have Jared and the Dautels to help me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That doesn't sound like much fun. Hope you guys are getting better and no one else gets sick.
Oh I feel for you. When Boston is sick, I have to sleep in the recliner holding him. You are lucky to have so much help. I hope you all get feeling better soon.
What is up kristin. good to hear from you. sorry that you're all sick but once again great to hear from you
I am so sorry Kristin! That is no fun! I hope that everyone gets feeling better soon! We love you!
Post a Comment