Time for Fun

We bought this Stroller to have an extra, more compact one in the car. But Anne seems to think it is her own personal toy. She pushes it around the house and climbs in and out of it. I once even put Alicia in it and pushed her around the house for Anne.

When either Jared or I are putting Alicia to sleep Anne will get one of her dolls or animals also. She will wrap a towel or blanket around it and follow us around, making to same soothing sounds her "baby" as we make to Alicia. She even does this when we aren't putting Alicia to sleep, she is quite the little mother.

Anne calls Alicia "Shisha". When we were coming home from Stake Conference Alicia was crying, wanting to get out. From the back of the car we hear. "Shisha, SHUSH!!!!". I guess she was trying to help but I thought it was hilarious. We will probably tell her that story over and over again as she gets older.


Alicia was playing with Jared the other day and she got her hand in his mouth. She thought this was the greatest thing. It kept her content for quite awhile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the story of Anne telling Alicia to shush! I can just imagine it! So cute!