Celebrating 31 Years

The year is brand new and already I have turned a year older.  Now I am 31.  I am having a hard time believing it.  When did I get past 25?  Oh well, I guess it has its advantages.  

I had a somewhat relaxing birthday. I got a nap, yeah...best gift.  While I was napping the rest of the family got things ready for the big get-together we were having that evening.  So much of my family was there and I felt so loved.

Jared, my mom, Beate and Rike all worked really hard to make my meal of choice...chicken rolls!!!!  They also made me a delicious chocolate cake.  We had enough of everything to feed an army, which meant plenty of leftovers!!!!
We stuck with numeral candles, not wanting to burn down the house with the large amount.
Despite how the picture makes it look, I was so excited all day.
The kids were in our room and found this tiara and hat. Katie made sure I wore it.  I loved having my family around.  Anne and Alicia even made me some wonderful books.

No comments: