Family Togetherness

Guess what!!! I am almost caught up on the pictures that are on my computer. Then it is time to collect them from phones.  The SD Card for our camera broke, so all those pictures are lost.  I bought new cards, but now can't find the camera.  So we have to take pictures from our phones. 

One of my favorite things about living in the US now is being so involved in family event again. I hated missing everything.  We weren't her long before we got together with my grandparents, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins.  I got to meet Nelwyn  and Rub for the first time.  Love them already.  I have the best family and I am grateful for all of them.
The ladies did a lot of giggling.
Last week 3 of my sisters were in town.  It was a full house and there are more pictures to come.  We had a spur of the moment baby shower for Melly, because who knows when everyone will be together again, before baby boy arrives. We sent out emails and had a surprisingly good turnout.  Aunt Linda even flew in from St. George for the day. 
Chris, Melly and baby Jack.  Isn't she an adorable pregnant mommy!!
We all met a local park.  Had some wonderful food and great conversation.
Yes, the oh so ellusive picture of me. Now you know why.

Then we wrapped it up with my favorite part of any event: presents.  She got so many wonderful things, it almost made me want to have another baby now.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

If that picture of me doing my special face can be out and about, so can a rare and well appreciated picture of you.

Melani said...

I was about to comment on that Mandi! I just loved that impromptu baby shower.