Accident Prone

I think this little one is going to be the child that gets hurt the most.  Each family has one.

Katie was rocking on a wooden rocking horse, over rocked, fell on the tv stand and the rocking horse rocked back and hit her head. At first we were checking the back of her head becasue we didn't know the horse had hit her.  Then we saw this...but with more blood.

Jared and I rushed into the car, mom stayed with the other kids. We drove her to the hospital, then sat for 45 minutes waiting to see a doctor.
The wound and an unhappy girl.
 While we waited the bleeding stopped and she actually fell asleep.
 Finally they got us into a room and we waited some more, while our girl slept.  They stitched it up with 4 stitches.  So she couldn't move, they wrapped her up like a burrito and then covered her face, so she couldn't see what they were doing. Katie was so brave and didn't even move. They kept saying how good she did.  I was proud of my girl.




No comments: