I spend most of my Sundays in Nursery with these kids. I decided I needed to take some pictures.
The kids love standing on chairs and watching the cars drive by. They get so excited each time they see one. Those two cuties on the left are twins. They are so fun. In the beginning they had a hard time being left in nursery. They would come to me in the beginning crying. I would ask if they were coming with me and they would sob a "yes", but were resigned to it. But it didn't take long for them ot calm down. Now we all have so fun together.
Hyrum isn't really old enough for nursery yet, but he comes with me anyway and does so well.
I love the colored pencil marks on his face.
+(800x600).jpg)
+(800x600).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
+(600x800).jpg)
2 comments:
I love their faces!!! AWWWW I can't wait to have you here!
Hyrums Laugh for the camera looks just like Annies when she was younger! those Kids are adorable and super cute indeed! I miss them... can't wait to come in April.
Post a Comment