Jared and I started getting up early and exercizing (is it with a z or s, I can't remember which way) together. We switch off on the bike and the Wii Fit Plus.
After a couple days we noticed the cleverness of the menu. In the center are Jared and I's Miis and there is the rest of the family. Look at us!!! It sure made us laugh.
I hope you all wet you pants laughing at this one. I loved it!!!!!
Robby challenged Beate to another no hands marshmellow eating contest. The girls played too.
The best part was watching Beate giggle so much she couldn't eat anymore.

2 comments:
I would have loved to have been on the marshmallow eating fun. i love a random eating contest. and it looks like your minis are up and ready to go, while everyone else's are lazy as all get out. I'm proud of you for exercising, that is so great!
Marshmellow Eating ... You do know that I am the uncontested champion there... don't blink or you'd miss me just annihilating my competition and putting it away!!!
Robby can go ahead and practise but I am IT! the Campion of the game, Mr Mellow of the Marsh!
That picture of the two babies cracked me up as well. I shared that with several people already!
Post a Comment