We got invited to Marco's birthday. It was wonderful to see some old friends again that we don't see much anymore. Happy Birthday Marco!!!
The next day we went to a costume party for the primary kids in our stake.
Katie's costume made me smile each time I looked at it. We got the outfit from Rachel and David when Anne was little, but we never had a chance to use it until now and I was so excited. Katie LOVES Pooh Bear, so she was a very happy girl. We referred to her as Pooh Bear the rest of the afternoon.
I got her dressed and sent her down to show Bahnka. She came back up with a pillow stuffed into her costume. Gpa completed the look well for her.
Here are the rest of the representatives for our branch. I sure love these kids and am so glad I get to be with them in primary.
We took the opportunity to try everyone's accessories on Hyrum. He was a good sport and even seemed to enjoy it. He loved walking around, being Mr. Independent. Katie didn't even want to sit with us during lunch. She sat on the other side of the cultural hall. Good thing her costume was so easy to spot. She is such an independent one herself.
These two are best friends. Lara is always such a big help to me and I am going to miss her when we move.
This family had to funnest costumes of all. Not shown are the other boy and girl they have, who were also attired to coordinate. I think I need to get Jared ones of those Superman outfits and me a Supergirl one.
+(800x600).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow! these costumes are fantastic! and Katie is even standing in the perfect Pooh bear pose with her hands behind her back. I am so glad to see that ever since she can speak more, she seems to be smiling and laughing more too. and I hope you guysz had a very suspicious eye out against all the Primary boys getting sweet with Annie, she looks BEAUTIFUL! Alicia must bee the cutest giant insect I have ever encountered! I bet the Kdis at Marcos Birthday loved it!
of course... Sara preparing a Kinder-Geburtstag must be a succes! they are so good with kids!I love the fatherly indoctrination of Uwe with the 1.FCN scarf...:)
Post a Comment