That's right...only one more year until I turn 30!!! Our trip to Salzburg was a pre-birthday gift from Jared. The actual day of my birthday was wonderful. It was our last day with Rike and Jacob so we kept it at home.
I wasn't allowed downstairs for breakfast until everyone got it all ready. So I stayed in bed and read. Just lovely!!! See the sig´n that Rike made with the girls.
Breakfast was wondeful. Aren't those tulips wonderful. They always make me happy.
We played some Wii.
Jared and Beate made my birthday dinner...chicken rolls. Uncle Oli came and brought me some truffles (yummy) and a huge circle of almonds in chocolate (Jared and I enjoyed breaking off pieces to eat for the next several days). Look Uncle Oli, the promised picture!!!
I am not quite sure why Jared is making that face. Maybe it is because he is worried he will catch on fire because there are so many candles.
That my dears is tiramasu. I made it in preparation for my birthday. It is one of my favorite desserts. Soooooo good. This recipe I got from my friend who is italian, so it is the best.
Jacob and Rike gave me tickets to a play of my choice this summer in Utah. I chose this one. I loved the movie growing up and can't wait to make Jared sit through the play.
Thank you everyone for a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!









2 comments:
what a fun birthday! I'm pretty sure I watched you make tiramasu once via skype. And that face on Yared is priceless.
ahh... well that is true, a priceless face indeed. however if Jared would price his faces he makes when taking his photographs, he could be very rich indeed, he has one of these expressive faces that seem to be a constant object of pricewless moments for the camera...Happy Birthday once again Kristin, and dont worry about your age... If your kids are anything like we are and were eventually you will be reminded not only of how old you are by them all the time but they will make it their sport to make you feel even older than that. :) And one last little hint, while you make Jared sit through the play you may make it more enjoyable for him of you turn to him every couple of minutes and say "kiss me Jared" :)
Post a Comment