Growing Kids

I have so many cute pictures of the kids from this past months that I thought I would share.
 While we were in Bremen (post to come) Katie was in a bed she could climb out of and turn on the light.  Well, that continued when we got home.  Hyrum is suffering from a lack of sleep now.  Poor kid.  We found Katie like this one day after a nap.  I am not sure how we or Hyrum are going to survive this stage.
 Katie had fun playing in this suitcase. Her new thing is to act shy and not look at the camera.
 Hyrum loves clapping, dancing and people singing or music. Basically he just likes lots and lots of attention.
Hyrum is so good at standing now.  He is just getting past his laziness and really get daring with walking. He can do it really wel, but is just too lazy most of the time to practice.

1 comment:

Richard said...

well who would want to sleep behind bars... She has a great sense for liberty and freedom! She is a true American! maybe Hyrum can sleep in the grandparents room instead :)) haha I am sure they would love that suggestion!
Hyrum likes attention and attentions likes Hyrum! Everyone loves Hyrum wants to pick him up and and looks at him all the time anyway. So he just does things to make it worth their while as they do! what a great Kid!