I am still plugging away at these Christmas posts. There seems to be so many. Sorry if this is boring you all, but I want it recorded.
Anne and Alicia went with Rike and Jacob to the Christkindel Market.
We played lots of games, including the Wii. I love Alicia's face in the one. Poor girl. I don't remember what was wrong.
Jacob was so sweet and the kids loved him.
Cookie making and delivering.
Music time. Jacob is a fantastic piano player. Between him and the rest of the family the piano was never lonely. It has never felt so loved.
Hyrum finally got over his laziness and started walking.
And Richy was as awesome and fun as always. We missed him after he went home.










2 comments:
I miss you all so much already! HURRY to UTAH
Kristin, what a wonderful blog. I have been so lazy about posting and visiting blogs this last 6 months. But your family as always is darling, and looking at all of your pictures makes me miss Germany like crazy! I hope you are all doing well.
Post a Comment