We ended up opening the Christmas gifts for the kids Sunday afternoon after church and lunch. There just wasn't enough time before church.
Christmas Stockings for the girls and me. Santa left Hyrum a banana, his favorite food!!Daddy got this massive flag for his favorite soccer team. We can't wait to fly it at our house in Utah.
There were too many shared gifts this year and I wanted to keep it simple, so all the gifts for the girls were piled together for this year's display picture. I love the white shirt and tie he got from Gma and Bahnka. He wore it yesterday and looked so cute.
It was a wonderful Christmas and the kids were so excited. It was hard to get them hold still and to not leave each other's gift unwrapping alone.
Rauclette was on the menu for dinner that night. Yummy!!!!!











2 comments:
i love hyrum's face with his teddy bear. and i totally forgot to line up all the gifts this year for a picture...next year!
that was so much fun to watch the Kids open their presents. Jacob and Rike were great fun to be with too. I love to have another brother in our family.
and by the way ecven more than hyrums face in that picture I like Annies Face watching him and his teddy.
I would like to also point out that if I was sitting in the stadium behind Jared with his new toy, I would not be a fan of him.
Post a Comment