After Christmas we had a visit from Uncle and cousins. We even got to meet Sarah's new husband and his mother. We loved them.
The next day we headed out to Bremen to visit Great-Grandma, Aunt Mirjam and Uncle Peter and all the cousins.
One of the brief moments he slept while in the car.On the way we stopped at a gorgeous cathedral in Fulda.
It is hard to see but that is a truck that we passed and repassed about 5 times during our trip. It became a game to spot to the truck. Then finally we unknowingly stopped at the same rest stop
The kids had lots of time outside.
And lots of time inside. I love how there are 6 people huddled around the iphone watching something.
Mirjam showed us how to do these wonderful pictures with a special iron and wax. It was amazing!!!! I can't wait to find one for the one she made me. This one is the one that Beate made after Mirjam showed us how.
Part II coming soon











2 comments:
woah. those pictures are cool...get on the internet so I can serenade you birthday wishes!!!
true... incredible pictures! and Robby on his phone... what a typical pose he is in... I wish I was there!
Post a Comment