Heat Wave

I did his hair for church a couple Sundays ago and realized that it is getting a bit too long for that up top. But I have no idea how to trim it.


My kids love to feed Hyrum and they are pretty good at it too. You notice how dark the house is. We had all the blinds down to keep the heat out.

You can't tell but he was eating the dirt from one of the plants. so I just put him in the bath. He loves splashing the water. He could have stayed in a lot longer if I would have let him.

We tried to beat the heat by eating ice cream and popcicles, swimming in the pool...

...and sitting in front of the fans. It is hard not having air conditioning in temperatures in the high 80s, with tons and tons of humidity. It was a very long week. It is cooler now and I am loving it. I hope it last the rest of the summer.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I know what you mean about the long faux hawk. we eventually just trimmed his hair, and it worked out much better than anticipated. Of course now he's had multiple hair cuts and every time I manage to make him look like he's about head off to basic training.