Grandpa's Walk

I finally got the pictures of this walk from Ray's cell phone.
Gpa took the girls on a long nature walk a couple weeks ago.

They found many neat things, like this grasshopper.

They must be my children.

We have these hop fields by our home. The hops are what beer is made from. It is fun to see how these things made, even if we don't drink beer. One of my ancestors work in the hop fields on a manor house in England, before crossing the plains to Utah. I feel like it gives me a glimpse into his life.

I have the cutest kids.

These are the treasures they found. The yellow ones in the center are my favorite wildflowers here. It is amazing how many different kids of wildflowers there are here.

2 comments:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Kristin- I am so far behind in commenting, it is almost embarassing. I can't begin to catch up on commenting, but I did read through all your posts and thoroughly enjoyed it. Your little girls are so full of life and personality- I love it. And your little guy is already so big. Germany looks as beautiful as ever and it sounds like family (yours and extended) are all doing wonderfully. I am so glad. Keep posting, I really do love reading- even if I am slow to comment.

Doodlecraft said...

You do have the cutest kids! What fun little memories! :)