Hyrum loves sitting up, but we don't have anything other than a walker to sit him up in. My mom had this one...a pink jeep. He loved it. You can see him even holding the wheel. I love that he is in a pink jeep with his Superman pjs. That's irony for you.

After our visit to Temple Square we took the chance to stop by Jared's aunt and uncle, who live in Salt Lake.

Marian just love having Hyrum to hold, and of course, he didn't mind either. We had such a good visit with them. Marian is a wonderful artist and she gave us some Book of Mormon paper dolls that she designed and sold in Deseret Book for awhile. I am going to use them in our FHE lessons. She also did a beautiful sketch of Jared's grandparents that we got a copy of. I am so glad they were home and we could see them.

I got this wicker table set when I was a teenage for my procelain dolls. It has sat in storage with my parent for 10 years. I thought that my niece, Becca, would like having it. She wanted her dolls and stuffed animals in the picture. I just wish I had something for Brandon also.

The moment Aunt Rachel saw Hyrum she picked him up, took him to my dad's recliner and they both fell asleep there. He found a true friend.

It didn't take these two long to bond either. He looks absolutely relaxed.

This is one of my favorites. I have never met a baby or child that didn't instantly love Kathi. She is the best Auntie Kay ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment