Halloween Costumes

We had a Halloween party for our friends and their kids yesterday. It was a small group, but that made it so much more relaxed. Even the parents had a good, relaxing time. I think we all needed it.

My Fairies!!
Despite the teasing from Jared and his parents, I dressed my girl up as a BYU cheerleader. Being the only BYU fan in a family of U of U fans, means I have to take matters into my own hands sometimes. She was so cute.
We made pizzas together, then ate them. We took the kids for walk around our neighborhood, played games. Then the kids got to watch a movie, while the parents took the chance to chat. Last of all was the pinata. I think they all had so much fun. I know I did, even though I was exhausted after. My hubby was so good to take the lead on everything, even though the whole thing was my idea.
Richy really wanted to do this eating contest with the girls while he was here. They had to eat a chocolate covered marshmellow with their hands behind their backs. I was surprised at how well they did and how persistant they were.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the BYU cheerleader costume! I am confused is your hubby's family from USA? How is it that they are UofU fans?

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Love the costumes! I always wanted to be a fairy.