I love General Conference! It is one of my favorite times of the year. So many of my childhood memories center around Conference Weekend with my family, grandparents and cousins. I love that we can now watch it home, thanks to the internet.

Because I get tired so easily Jared set up a mattress for me. Katie thought it was for her too and planted herself right next to me, leaving practically no space for Jared. Good thing she is so dang cute.

I had printed out little workbooks for Anne and Alicia to do about conference. It was a long 2 days for them, but they did soooo good. I am really proud of them.

I tried making cinnamon rolls to add to the weekend, but they were a complete failure. Good thing my mom wasn't there to see them. She is the master.

On Sunday between sessions we took the girls for a walk. Gma gave the girls a lesson on where corn come from. I am so glad they have these experiences with nature and their grandparents.


How many people can you get on a tiny mattress?
I loved Conference this year...especially Elder Uchtdorf's first talk. I can't wait to read them all in the Ensign. I am so grateful for these wonderful leaders and the special spirit that is in our home during Conference.
1 comment:
I love Conference as well. It is just such a wonderful time. Looks like yours was wonderful.
Post a Comment