Swine Flu

This is what the swine flu looks like at our house. Alicia was the first to have symptoms, on Wednesday. And it has just passed through all of us in one form or another. Anne, Alicia, and Jared are on the recovering end of it. But Katie and Ray are the sickest right now. All Beate and I have had is a cough and headache. But I am so exhausted from lack of sleep, and the emotional and physical stress of taking care of sick people. I am not very good at it.

Alicia is such a daddy's girl.

Alicia had laid out her pillow and blanket on the floor of her room with stuffed animals and everything. I found her just laying there.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh that is horrible I hope you guys get feeling better soon!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I am sorry to hear you are so sick. Taking care of sickies is perhaps more exhausting that being sick yourself. Here is hoping you all feel better soon!

Ruth Done said...

Not Fun!!!! I'm sorry, we had it at our house, but I hope now it's gone for good! Good luck!