Alicia's Weekend

Anne went to a wedding with Gpa and Gma this weekend, so Alicia had a special weekend with mommy and daddy.
She got to vacuum all by herself.
"Clean" Gpa's immaculatly clean windows with a wet, dirty sponge. He will be soo "happy". She was so proud of herself.

And drive Bert and Ernie around town. She also got a new carseat and lots and lots of fries. Plus going Visiting Teaching with mom...what more could one girl ask for?

1 comment:

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Just in case I haven't said it enough- your girls are darling. And they just keep getting bigger and bigger on me. Time just goes too fast. You are such a fun and cute little family. I can't help but think how good life is when I read about such sweet and simple moments in peoples lives. Keep up the posting. I love feeling a part of it all.