
Peek-a-boo, Anne!! These girls have the best grandparents. The other day, to help us while we were unpacking from our move, they took our girls to the park.

You wouldn't know it from this picture but I was told that Alicia LOVED this slide and would go up and down all by herself. Anne was a bit more hesitant about it.

My little pirates. Isn't this the best park. I need to go with them next time and see it myself.


From the pictures it looks like they loved this teeter-totter. They must get it from their mother. This was always my favorite part in a park.
4 comments:
Annie's eyes are so pretty in the one where she is hugging the pole. And I just love little Licia's overalls.
How fun!! I'm sad that I don't get to see them. I wish that I could!
I love the picture of Alicia coming out of the tunnel. Your girls are so cute. One day we should set one of them up with one of my boys! I was going through some old pictures of when we were in high school for YW. I came across our Halloween picture when we were in the same group. so funny, good times!
I didn't know you moved?? Grandparents are the best!
Post a Comment