Mexican Birthday

I finally got these picture from so long ago off Jared's phone. And because they are from his phone they are blurry. The light wasn't very good.

Anywho, this is from when we went to our favorite mexican restaurant for our friend's birthday. And here they are:
Goofy picture, but it was all I had. This is Ben and Jenny. Jared grew up with them. Ben was one of his best friends. If I were to show you some of the pictures I have found of their times together as kids, you would all wet your pants from laughter. Jenny has been the best thing for me being away from my family all this time. I am so grateful for the friends they have been to both of us.

It was Ben's birthday so we treated him and Jenny to dinner at the El Mexicano, our restaurant. By the way, they have the best chocolate mousse I have ever had. So worth it and Katie loved it too. She was frantic for every bite of it she could get. Of course, so was I. This restaurant is the best mexican we have found here. The Germans tend to germanize all the mexican food. But this one is pretty good.
Cute Katie got to go too and as you already heard, her dad took pity on her and let her try the dessert.



I just love the decor so I have included that here too. I would love to decorate a part of our house sometime in the hacienda style someday.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

oooohhh! A german restaurant that deosn't have the inside of a barn/ small little trinkets theme. I am in love!