Look, Look!!!

I was in the bathroom for just a couple seconds putting something away and found that my baby had learned something new in those few short seconds. Oh boy, how time flies!!! She was holding onto the bars of the gate we have in front of our stairs going down. And the best part of all was that she was standing. I was both panicked and excited. Panicked because of where she decided to try her new skill, but excited to see she could do it.
I put Katie in her bed while the Anne and Alicia were cleaning their room. She had to most fun of all I think. She kept going up and down, up and down, over and over and over again. Each time I got the camera out to record it she would giggle and giggle. I am not sure it will be easy to get her to sleep anymore.
I just thought this one was cute.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

she is getting so big...I think I even see some hair coming in!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's hilarious. She is getting bigger!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Isn't it amazing how much life changes once they are able to stand and then walk. They do grow up so quickly!