Visits to Grandpa

Ray had to go into the hospital for an operation to fix his ankle. See 4th of July entry. It took a while for him to come out again. This gave me a chance to go on outings with the girls each day to visit him. Each day was an adventure.It is the hospital that Alicia was born in. So being me, I had to get a picture of her in front of the door.

Grandpa was good to let the girls push him around in a wheelchair. Grandma was jealous, because he won't let her.

The funnest part was when the girls figured out how to move the bed and adjust the settings. They even got to watch some cartoons on the little tv Gpa had. Also he kept feeding them his lunch and gummy bears, each time we came.


I had a hard time getting them away from these fountains and water toys inside and outside the hospital. They had to touch each and every duck every single time we went in and out.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I like the picture of Alicia trying to push Ray...we have alot of these pictures...of Alicia trying to push something much bigger than she is.

Mandi said...

Hey Kris, did you get the email I sent you? I sent it to your butterfly addres and the dautelweb one. Please let me know if I got the wrong ones.