
It was so warm today that when we went over to Jared's family's house for FHE, we let the girls play in the little swimming pool. They were so excited. And you could see the evidence of their fun all over the porch by the time they were done.

They pored the water on each other, the stone patio and in Gma's flowers. The flowers may die of over-watering. Katie had just as much fun as they did just watching them. She even threw a fit when I took her inside. She certainly has a mind of her own.
Now just some fun things about Katie.

Her daddy gave her a tiny bit of ice cream and she loved it. A couple weeks ago we took her with us when we went out to eat with some friends. The restaurant has the best chocolate mousse I have ever had. We gave Katie just a little taste and she kept begging (actually a tantrum) for more. I must have eaten too many of those mini chocolate cakes while I was pregnant with her.

She is learning how to sit right now and doing pretty good. Of course when she does fall over, she always falls on the only spot that had no pillow.

A couple weeks ago she learned how to hold her own bottle. She loves it. And it is very helpful at times. Even though I still like to hold her while she eats. She also learned to roll onto her stomach and then back the other way. Her legs get caught in the bars of her crib, then she gets frustrated.
3 comments:
I had the funnest times with the girls and water... Katie is so adorable. look at those eyes! She will be just as gorgeous as her sisters...... super cute!
She's wearing her little byu onesie...yeah! She is getting so old.
Look at those eyes! I love the apple shaped pool!
Post a Comment